Now in its 14th year the Aviation Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. The exhibition floor is over 80% sold out and includes:
The conference has grown to giving a choice of topics and sessions to ensure attendees have a fantastic experience. Events include:
• World Low Cost Airlines Congress - New Business Models, Revenue Management & Ancillary Revenues
• AirXperience - Passenger Engagement, IFE and BYOD, Connectivity, Mobile Technology and Passenger Communications
• Aviation IT Show - Internet of Things, PSS, Cyber Security and Data & Infrastructure
• Air Retail Show - Personalisation, crew engagement, multi-channel shopping, airport retail technology, big data and connectivity.
• Aviation Marketing Social Summit - Social Media Strategies
• Aviation Marketing Loyalty Summit - Loyalty, Revenue and Retention Strategies
• Aviation Festival Exhibition – On-Floor Seminars, Innovation Hub, Start-Up Zone, University Pavilion and 100+ specialist suppliers showing off the latest solutions.
The Aviation Festival will take place over three days, the first day featuresour Aviation Marketing Summit day and workshop. The following two days will feature 150+ presentations22 roundtable debatesand several hours of networking.
TheFestival takes place 6-8 September at the Business Design Centre in London.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Marketing opportunities and press relations:
t/ +44 (0)207 092 1245
Conference programme and speaking opportunities:
t/ +44 (0)207 092 1237
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
t/ +44 (0)207 092 1284
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. Terrapinn events have a global reach and truly international perspective and we’ve been doing this for over 25 years.
The full Show website can be seen here - http://www.terrapinn.com/aviation